The Bottom Line
While these clamps aren't cheap, they're well made and should last a woodworker many years.
- Large, slip-resistant grip on handles makes tightening clamp easier
- Removable pressure caps on jaws are resistant to glue, paint, solvents, etc.
- Optional Tilting Adapter add-on perfect for clamping difficult angles up to 15-degrees
- A little pricey, so outfitting your shop with a bunch of clamps will be a bit costly
- Moveable jaw stays perpendicular to the rail, but slides easily when adjusting the clamp. A beautifully precise design.
- Rail protection pieces hold the work away from the rails, which will protect the workpiece plus help keep glue off the rails.
- The larger clamp handle on the new Revo K-Body Clamp allows for considerable torque on the workpiece with limited effort.
Guide Review - Bessey Revo K-Body Clamps
These clamps can be purchased in varying lengths (from 12 to 60 inch rails), but can also be lengthened using the optional bolt-on K-Body Clamp Extender. Using the extender does allow two (or more) bolted rails to flex a little at the joint, but it's a very usable solution when extra-long clamps are needed. For normal use, a longer single-rail clamp would be much stronger than two shorter clamps bolted together.