The Bottom Line
This type of pneumatic nailer isn't for every task, but for fine, intricate tasks, it doesn't get much better.
- Perfect for decorative trim, picture frames, crafts and other intricate woodworking projects
- Has trigger safety to prevent inadvertent firing
- Accommodates 23-gauge pins from 1/2" to 1-3/16" in length
- 140-pin magazine capacity
- A tool-less removable nose door for easy clearing of fastener jams would be a nice addition
- Includes carrying case, safety goggles, hex wrenches, tool oil and male pneumatic coupler
- Easy to operate trigger lock helps prevent accidental firing of pins
- Tapered nosepiece for easy access to tight locations
- Shoots both flat and round pins
Guide Review - Grip-Rite 23-Gauge Headless Pinner Review
This pinner also has a direct view of the fastener track, that helps the operator know when it's time to reload more pins. This feature helps prevent blank firing, which could damage the surface of the wood.
In the event of a jam, the nose door can be removed for easy clearing of the offending pins. Unlike other Grip-Rite pneumatic nailers, this headless pinner requires the included hex wrenches to remove the nose door. A tool-less door opening to remove the jams would be about the only improvement we could suggest to this tool.