The Bottom Line
With that in mind, there's a lot to like about this air compressor. It has a number of well-designed features and is comparatively quiet and builds pressure quickly. For small shops or finish work, this is an ideal compressor.
- Has separate tank pressure and outlet pressure gauges, a useful addition
- Handy tool shelf on top of unit
- Excellent documentation, including break-in procedure and parts list
- Small 2-Gallon capacity not well suited to large tools like a framing nailer
- A bit heavy at 39 pounds, but not cumbersome due to easy-grip handles
- Delivers 3.4 cfm @ 40 PSI
- Maximum pressure of 150 PSI
- Oil-less, piston-style compressor
- 2-gallon capacity
- Has both a tank pressure gauge and an outlet pressure gauge
- With a tubular frame and rubber-gripped handles, moving this air compressor is relatively easy
Guide Review - Review of the Grip Rite GR152CM Air Compressor
For instance, instead of one pressure gauge on the front of the unit, this unit has a tank pressure gauge and an outlet pressure gauge. There is a handy tool shelf on top of the unit and the documentation is exceptionally well-written, complete with break-in procedure, maintenance steps and a parts diagram.